Featured on Elegant Wedding! February 21, 2018 15:52
Simple, Vintage, and Timeless. Featured on Elegant Wedding, check out https://www.elegantwedding.ca/
Amazing Vendors involved:
Photography: Samantha Clarke Photography | Planning: Leigh Events | Flowers: Delta Dawn Floral | Decor: The Décor Girl | Invitations: Castlefield Designs | Cake & Sweets: Chez Fran Desserts | Hair: LA Thomas Hair | Makeup: Sherlyn Torres | Dresses: Je Vis Bridal | Jewellery: Ilieana George Couture | Calligraphy: Calligraphy By Janice, Prose and Fawn Paperie | Rentals: Glamourous Affairs Inc
The big question - how do you find your perfect wedding dress? April 25, 2017 19:36
With literally thousands of wedding dress styles to choose from, online and in stores, how do you pick just one wedding dress for your special day?? Especially with all the social media platforms these days, we are easily bombarded by styles after styles after styles. Your thought process for picking out a wedding dress, before even being in a store to try on any styles, is often going to entail the following: "I think I like the mermaid style, yes, that is the only style I will try because it looks amazing in these pictures. Oh but, look at this trumpet style, this looks gorgeous too. I wonder how it will look on me. Or am I a ball gown type of girl. No, no ball gown,..." and it goes on. Sounds about right? Well, you are not alone! 90% of the brides who come see me, are the exact same! So here are a few pointers on how to eliminate this issue, and how to find your dream wedding dress:
1) Be open-minded - Even though you have seen millions of mermaid style wedding dresses and you absolutely love it, you have tried the style and it fits your body great, be open-minded! Try on 1-2 different styles! Trust me, you will be surprised! Most of my brides come in wanting one thing and leave with another!
2) Don't go crazy - Having said point number 1, it does not mean try on every single style and variation of the style in every single store in the city! This will drive you crazy! There are simply too many options for wedding dresses out there. So pick 2-3 boutiques to try out, and try on 3-6 dresses at each bridal store. Don't overwhelm yourself. You can always go back!
3) Stop looking - Once you have said YES to your dress, stop looking. Stop browsing or shopping online or on social media platforms! There will always be new styles of wedding dresses that will come out every season. You said YES to your dress because you loved it and it made you feel like a bride, so shopping around after will only confuse you!
4) Be adventurous - Have fun and be adventurous at your fitting! Try on styles that you would never try on in a million years! First of all, not only would you look amazing in it and surprise yourself, but this is a once in a lifetime fitting, why not make the most out of it and have fun!
5) Take Pictures - Can't even begin to express how important this is. Again, the fitting is not just about finding the right dress, the process of looking for the right wedding dress is just as memorable. Pictures will also help you make the selection after you leave the bridal store!
6) Forget rules - I have lots of brides who come in and say "I am _____ shape, so I will only try on ______ styles, because this style is the best for my shape." No, the best style for your shape is the style that makes you feel most like a bride. It's the one that you don't want to take off, it's the one that brings the widest smile on your face, and occasionally the tears and blushing. THAT is the best style for you!
Finally, if you want to know which wedding dress is YOUR wedding dress, it's the one you dream of and cannot stop thinking about. Follow your heart, not what everyone else says xoxo
Bonnie C., Owner & Designer of Je Vis Bridal
Exclusive Wedding Dress Sale Event!!! October 02, 2016 21:03
To celebrate the grand opening of Je Vis Bridal's first store front in Toronto, we are having an Exclusive Wedding Dress Sale Event for one weekend only! Come visit us on October 15 and 16 between 12-5pm to shop for your dream dress! Wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses will be marked down 25-50%, you don't want to miss this event! Refreshments and hor d'oeuvres will be served, so bring all your friends and family to shop for your dream wedding dress! Come early to avoid disappointments as many of our wedding dresses are one offs and can not be replicated. If you have already found your wedding dress, then Congrats!! But feel free to come by to shop for your bridesmaids and maid of honor!
Vancouver Fashion Week - A Success! September 30, 2016 16:18
We had an amazing time at Vancouver Fashion Week! It is always inspiring meeting different designers and running into designers we've met in past shows. So much talent!! Huge shout out to John Casablancas Institute for sponsoring our segment, where we showcased our newest wedding gown collection - Je Vis Collection. Check out our New Collection of wedding dresses now!
Vancouver Fashion Week Again!! September 11, 2016 20:39
It's official! Je Vis Bridal will be participating in Vancouver Fashion Week again!! Huge shout out to John Casablanca Institute for sponsoring my segment again ❤️ My new collection will be showcased on September 25th at 4:30pm! Hope to see you all there! #jcinstitue #jci #vfs#vancouverfashionweek #jevisbridal
Featured In Burnaby Now March 16, 2016 23:31
Je Vis Bridal is featured in the local newspaper, Burnaby Now. You can read our article here:
Vancouver Fashion Week March 01, 2016 15:44
We are so happy to announce that we will be showcasing our newest collection at the Vancouver Fashion Week next month, on March 20, 2016! We are extremely grateful for this opportunity from John Casablanca Institute! Stay tuned for pictures and videos from the show! New collection will be posted soon!!
Official Launch!! September 14, 2015 23:40
We are so excited to officially launch our online store!! We will be carrying bridal accessories very soon, please stay tuned!
And....don't miss us at the National Bridal Show, October 23-25. Come visit our booth and receive 10% off your next purchase!! You will be able to see and feel the quality of our amazing dresses!! We are at booth #215!!